How consulting can help you...
Many times, when people start into private practice as a therapist, counselor or life coach, they usually are not sure where to start or what to focus on first. Consulting with someone who has already been there and had experience in helping other therapists get their start, puts you ahead of the curve.
- Focused Plan: Walking you through and developing a plan of action to know where you want to go with your practice
- Setting Priorities: Knowing what to put your energy into to help your practice get started
- Developing a Niche: Learn how to develop a niche that is something you enjoy and that you are passionate about
- Creating Multiple Streams of Referrals: Develop ways to create multiple referral sources so that you stay booked and have caseloads that are full
- Business Knowledge: I will help you learn some of basic business knowledge you will need to run a successful private practice (the stuff they didn’t teach you in graduate school!)
- Marketing Strategies: Getting yourself known in the community especially having a booming online presence.
- Practice Management Tools: Develop the forms, tools and systems that are individualized for your practice.
- Knowing what rates to charge: Learn how to set rates that help you meet your personal financial goals and cover your expenses
- Diversifying Income: Learn how to create multiple streams of income for your practice
Is consulting for you?
Are you self-motivated and willing to put the “sweat equity” into starting a private practice?
Are there areas of starting a private practice you are unsure of or lack the knowledge for doing?
Do you have a vision of what your private practice might look like once it is up and running?
Do you enjoy getting feedback and direction?
If any of these questions strike a chord for you, then consulting with me or another consultant might be a good fit for you.
Time Commitment – Starting or growing a private practice does require an investment of time. Generally I advise people to be willing to make at least weekly if not a daily time commitment on your own. The time spent in consulting can vary depending on your need. I generally try to meet with people several times a month in the initial stages of starting their private practice. After that, as your confidence builds, you need less of time consulting.
After you enroll, you will be directed to a scheduling page in Calendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.