Mistakes To Avoid For A Stress Free Tax Season
What you need to know to be prepared for tax season in private practice
This course will help you learn some basics about preparing for tax season as a private practice owner. Gordon Brewer (The Practice of Therapy) and Julie Herres (GreenOak Accounting) dive into what you need to know to avoid common mistakes when it comes to taxes.
- What is taxed? - Understanding how self-employment taxes are different.
- 1099 Forms- Making sure your are doing the right thing with the 1099 forms you send AND receive.
- DIY or Outsource?- Knowing when to do it yourself or hire a professional.
- Sole Proprietor, LLC, PLLC, Partnerships, S-Corp, C-Corp: What's the difference? Hint: It's about the taxes AND how you pay yourself...
- How to stay ahead of the curve - Know how to avoid an unexpected tax bill at the end of the year.
- Knowing what to deduct- learn what tax deductions to take and not take.
Feel confident about tax season. Enroll today! (It's free!)